7th September 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get a better job in technical field? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

i am manesh kumar meena.i am B.Tech 4th year(branch-ECE) student in present.i want to be a batter job in technical field.so please ask me about job.

26th August 2017, 09:28 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to get a better job in technical field? I am a B.Tech 4th year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am manesh kumar meena.i am B.Tech 4th year(branch-ECE) student in present.i want to be a batter job in technical field.so please ask me about job.

If you want to go for technical job field , then it is necessary that you are good in technical work and to become good in technical work you can go for short term course in specialized field to gain some more knowledge and experience in technical field of electronics and communication engineering. Here below are some technical short term courses you can apply for:-

Short Term Technical Courses for ECE Field:-

>> Telecom and wireless course.

>> PCB Designing course.

>> Real time distribution system.

>> Digital system design.

>> VLSI Testing.

>> Electronics equipment fault finding and trouble shooting.

>> Embedded system design.

:- You can apply for these courses to raise your experience in technical field of electronics and communication to get good job.

:- The duration of courses id from 4 months to 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?