16th September 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India

what are the entrance exams conducted for integrated PhD (Ms c + PhD) in biotechnology in india. what are institutes providing that program?? i am doing Bs c biotechnology right now and i need detailed information about the aforesaid program.

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  2. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  3. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  6. Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?
  7. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  9. Can I do integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? Universities offering the course?
  10. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  11. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After BSc which courses are better to do?
  13. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  14. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  15. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  16. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  17. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs?
  18. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
26th August 2017, 06:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the entrance exams conducted for integrated PhD (Ms c + PhD) in biotechnology in india. what are institutes providing that program?? i am doing Bs c biotechnology right now and i need detailed information about the aforesaid program.

List of Entrance Exams for PhD in Biotechnology:-

1). National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research(NIPER) entrance exam.

2). AIIMS – PhD entrance exam.

3). DBT – Biotechnology entrance test.

3). Graduate Aptitude Test(GATE).

4). JIPMER Entrance Exam.

5). Jawaharlal Nehru University PhD Entrance exam.

Colleges Participated in above Mentioned Entrance Exams:-

1). All India institute of medical science.

2). Anna University.

3). Assam agriculture university.

4). Bharathiar university.

5). Himachal Pradesh university, Summer hill.(Shimla).

6). Indian institute of technology.(Chennai).

7). Indian institute of technology.(Delhi).

8). Indian institute of technology.(Mumbai).

9). Indian institute of technology.(Guwahati).

10). Indian institute of technology.(Madaras).

11). University of Calicut.

12). University of Delhi.

13). University of Kerala.

14). University of Mysore.

15). University of Madras.

Eligibility condition to apply for PhD Biotechnology Entrance Exam:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PhD entrance exam is masters degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of PhD Biotechnology Course:- Minimum duration of PhD biotechnology course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?