27th November 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?

I have studied in cbse from 8-10..now i want medical seat..is it advisable to go to stateboard or continue in cbse..But CBSE seems tough..

Related Questions:
  1. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  2. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  4. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  5. Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?
  6. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  7. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  8. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  9. Should I study any other book in 10th standard apart from NCERT?
  10. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  11. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  12. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  13. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  14. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  15. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  16. How to revise 11th and 12th class CBSE portion for medical as well as for the 12th state board exam?
  17. Can I get science stream after scoring 66% in 10th class?
  18. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
17th December 2013, 03:09 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Wink Re: Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?

You are aspiring for medical field which is quite good to see since India is facing short of efficient doctors. There are numerous doctors but very less efficient ones are present in India. Hence getting more and more young aspirants will definitely give few more efficient ones thereby levelling up the medical standards of the nation.

The pattern of the entrance exams for the medical field has totally changed. Now there is one all-India level entrance exam for the admission to various medical colleges of India. However, some states have still sticked to their own entrance exam to take admission of candidates in the medical institutes within the state. Even private institutes take their own medical entrance exam.

Keeping in mind the syllabus and the pattern of the various entrance exams, it is advisable to go for the CBSE board in your 10+2 rather than going for any state board even though you feel CBSE to be tough. This is because :-

→ The syllabus of the entrance exam is similar to that of the syllabus designed by CBSE.

→ CBSE is an All-India Level board, so passing out from it will definitely give you more benefit than the state board candidates if you do not go to the medical field or go to some medical related field.

→ Many private institutions conduct entrance exam as per CBSE syllabus.

→ Admission in various colleges and universities are done by giving more preference to the ALL-India board candidates.

You must remember that medical field requires a great deal of hard work and dedication as the competition is very high. So prepare seriously for it.

Our best wishes are with you.
30th April 2019, 04:12 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is advisable for Medical preparation CBSE or State Board?

Both are same...

The syllabus of the entrance exam is similar to that of the syllabus designed by CBSE.

CBSE is an All-India Level board, so passing out from it will definitely give you more benefit than the state board candidates if you do not go to the medical field or go to some medical related field.

Many private institutions conduct entrance exam as per CBSE syllabus.
7th June 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a SSC student and I want to give NEET so should I switch to CBSE ? If yes then how?
16th June 2020, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10 std by ssc board,my ambition is to become a doctor so which board should i take in 11 and 12 ssc or cbse which is more beneficial to me please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?