2nd November 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i do direct degree level course after 12th?

I have completed 12TH Commerce in 2002. My age is 32. Now i want to complete graduation. Can i get direct admission to degree level course?

3rd November 2015, 06:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do direct degree level course after 12th?

Yes, you can get admission directly in graduation course after the successful completion of your 12th board examination( if you are eligible for it).

You should first of all decide as to in which field and stream you wish to pursue your graduation in, and after having made the decision you will probably have to visit the prospective college/Institution to get the further details of admission process.
3rd November 2015, 11:07 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, you can complete Bachelor's degree level course even after you have completed higher secondary long ago in 2002.
Just you need to do is to apply for admission in the college or university you wish to study your degree level course.
At present, most of the universities and colleges provides admission on the basis of marks obtained in higher secondary as well as the marks obtained in entrance examination conducted for admission.
So, you need to prepare well from now to get admission surely in the desired college or university.

As, you have left your study 14 years ago, then you must be employed somewhere, so, if you want to carry on your job along with study then degree level course through distance will be more beneficial.
It is same as that described above but in distance mode, you need not to conduct classes. You just need to appear in the examination directly and all the study material will be provided by the institution.

So, distance course is better instead of regular for those students who want to continue study along with other work.
4th November 2015, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For degree course 12th class is the required qualification. Hence, don't worry about anything and apply for admission in any distance education university like IGNOU for your graduation.

Regular courses have age limit for admission and you might face problem if you go for regular degree course. Therefore, apply for admission in open university for a degree course according to your qualification and interest.
24th November 2015, 10:13 PM
manjunath.m.nerti

Yes if you completed 12th class and have its marks card then you are eligible for any degree like B.A, B.COM, B.SC, BCA, BBA, ENGENDERING, MEDICAL, ROBOTICS and etc
11th June 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th in arts in 1998. After that I went Africa from 2001 to 2015. And there I was store manager, and container clearance's agent job. Now I am return to India. And I want to do diploma in business management so can I do that?
18th July 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A in english along with doing BCA and what are benefits of B.A in english
16th June 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in science in 2017 and now i want to apply for direct degree by distance mode.
what are the following procedures for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?