3rd January 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship at DRDO while doing B.Tech ECE from Banasthali University?

I am a student of b.tech(cse), banasthali university.I would like to know about the procedure of internship at DRDO.

14th January 2011, 12:27 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Procedure to do internship at DRDO while doing B.Tech ECE from Banasthali University?

Hello,

Only final year students are eligible for internship training in any organisation.

For internship training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personal department of DRDO.

Personal department of DRDO helps & guide you regarding internship training.

All the Best
14th January 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship at DRDO while doing B.Tech ECE from Banasthali University?

what is the duration of the project?
15th January 2011, 03:04 PM
vikul

Unhappy Re: Procedure to do internship at DRDO while doing B.Tech ECE from Banasthali University?

Sorry friend

but this information is not available on net so you should contact the DRDO office for this information

GOOD LUCK
9th February 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i im in ece 6th sem and i want training after the 6th sem so please tell me about theprocedure for it thanks
10th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterance for M.Sc maths in banasthali university?????
17th February 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in ece sixth semester and i want traning
11th September 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech(ece), Bandari srinivas Institute of technology.I would like to know about the procedure of internship at DRDO or relaince communications or any other communication industry
19th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

im dng my b-tech 2nd year in national institute (metallurgy) iwant to internship in drdo ..i can have internship i mean whether i was eligible or not pls reply me pls
21st September 2011, 12:12 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You are a student of CSE.
Now, if you want to do internship from DRDO then you must be in your final year of studies.
You must have a decent carrier percentage as there are several students are applying to do internships from DRDO.
You should consult with your Training and Placement officer.
If he is able to manage it for you then you will be able to do the internship.
Thank you.
All the very best.
23rd November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure to do internship at DRDO while doing B.Tech ECE from Banasthali University?

sir i im studying in ece end of 6th sem. i want to do internship in drdo,so that i can complete my final project.what is the procedure & how many days the internship will be?
6th July 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get an internship in drdo while studying 4th year engineering in bangalore?
26th January 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 6th ece, I want to do internship in Drdo for my summer holidays(2 months),so could you please guide me,
26th January 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 6th sem ece,could I get internship in my summer holidays (2 months) in Drdo ,could you please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?