19th December 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?

I have just given my class 10th board exams results are not out yet. I want to get admission in class 11th in dps pune in the humanities stream i am expecting above 9 cgp marks is it enough to get admission in dps pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream can I choose after scoring 8.1 CGP in 10th class
  2. How to get admission in class 9th in DPS Risali Bhilai?
  3. Is there any good college in Punjab which provides admission in B.Tech in 2nd year on the basis of CGP in first year
  4. Am I eligible to take admission under 85% quota? I'm studying in DPS Gurgaon
  5. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  6. How to prepare for IIT JEE after completing 12th from DPS Bokaro?
  7. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  8. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  10. If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?
  11. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  12. How much marks will be required to get admission in Architecture college of Pune?
  13. Can I get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 98 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream
  15. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  16. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  17. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
  18. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
31st December 2013, 03:21 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?

It is nice to hear that you are expecting a high score in your class 10. Delhi Public School has its own pattern for admission every year. You need to fill the admission form and wait for the merit list to be out. There are two merit lists where the names of the selected students are declared. You are expecting a high CGP and you might turn lucky with the admission. For further queries, you can also check out the official website of Delhi Public School.
13th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?

this year i give the 10th exmation from icse board and now i m trying 2 get admission in DPS bokaro and i think i wil get 80< marks in this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?