2nd March 2013, 01:44 PM
harshit jaria

Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream

what is the minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  2. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  3. What all documents are required for admission in DPS, Ranchi? -- [New]
  4. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  6. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  7. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  9. Documents required for admission in 12th at DPS Ranchi?
  10. Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  14. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  15. How to switch to commerce stream from science stream? Percentage required to get admission in a good commerce college?
  16. Am I eligible for IPCC entrance exam after graduation in B.Com by 50%
  17. Minimum percentage required to do M.Phil in Commerce?
  18. How much percentage is required to take admission in commerce stream in Indira Gandhi Memorial School
1st August 2016, 12:37 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream

Jaipur Delhi Public School is the part of the DPS schools that are present in the whole country. The minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream is 50%. For further information you can visit at official website.
www.dpsjaipur.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?