8th April 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of conduct of fina interview for selected candidates after first interview in Delhi public school?

What is the meaning of conduct of fina interview for selected candidates after first interview in delhi public school?

12th April 2014, 08:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the meaning of conduct of fina interview for selected candidates after first interview in Delhi public school?

I think there is some spelling mistake here in the letter. It might be meaning like this that “Conduct of FINAL interview for selected candidates after first interview in Delhi Public School.”. I think it might have happened like this that. you have appeared for an interview in Delhi Public School for admission into so and so class.

And after completion of the first round of interview, they must have shortlisted some candidates for the available number of seats. from among these shortlisted candidates they will select the required number of students for the available number of seats by conducting a final interview for which they have called you or the respective candidate.

From your question this much is understood as up to me. if you provide more information I can decode and tell you more. You have to appear at the interview first and do well. after that you will be informed by the school whether you have been selected for the admission or not.

If you are selected then go to the school and pay the fees and complete all other formalities and take your admission in the school. It is a long process of selection for admission.all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?