27th April 2011, 03:40 PM
koshysunny

Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai

My daughter has cleared her 10th Std - CBSE in Dubai. Subsequently she moved to Mumbai and did her SYJC Maharashtra board and now she is preparing for her B.Com.

She plans to do MMS from Mumbai. Does she require a Domicile Certificate.

She was born in Mumbai and has her name on the ration card and also has a PAN Card, but she does not have a continous stay of 15 years in Mumbai

Please advise

Koshy Sunny
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  2. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  4. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  5. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  7. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
  8. Am clearing my KT can do MMS from Mumbai University?
  9. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to do MMS from mumbai university?
  11. Will I get admission in Mumbai Engineering Colleges after scoring 234 in PCM and 144 in HSC in Maths in 10th? Do I need a domicile certificate?
  12. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  13. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  14. Can I apply for MMS programme with 45% marks in graduation? Is MMS course recognized by Mumbai University?
  15. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  16. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  17. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  18. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
22nd March 2012, 01:25 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai

Hello sir,
Coming to the point,there is no need of producing the domicile certificate for doing MMS from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY,because she would have a degree from universities recognised by Association of Indian universities....So,All the best!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?