22nd December 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in class XI at Jawahar Nehru School?

I wante to know the best school in bhopal for boy and I think I know the name now so tell me that what is the procedure for class xi in jawahar nehru school?

Related Questions:
23rd December 2013, 02:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in class XI at Jawahar Nehru School?

Prioritise your requirement

As a guardian, you need to prioritize your requirement for your child. Since you need the school to be located within Bhopal, you have to cross check the distance that your ward has to be commute on daily basis.

Level of performance
Try to find the previous year’s class 12 th results which will give you an idea about the school’s performance level.

Information
Jawaharlal Nehru School was established in 1983 under BHEL Shiksha Mandal and is considered to be an eminent CBSE school with co-education facilities. Admission is carried out every year on the basis on the merit marks scored by the student in class 10.
11th January 2014, 12:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

As a parent, you need to prioritize your requirement for your child. Since you need the school to be located within Bhopal, you have to cross check the distance that your ward has to be commute on daily basis. Try to find the previous year’s class 12 th results which will give you an idea about the school’s performance level. Jawaharlal Nehru School was established in 1983 under BHEL Shiksha Mandal and is considered to be an eminent CBSE school with co-education facilities. Admission is carried out every year on the basis on the merit marks scored by the student in class 10.
16th February 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I would like to admit my son in Jawahar lal Sr Sec School Bhopal in class XI, Please advise about admission procedure and fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?