5th January 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?

I have a question regarding study of MBBS in europe and its approval in INDIA that After finishing the MBBS in Europe, is there any entrance exam in INDIA to practice it?

7th January 2014, 11:16 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?

After MBBS from Europe there is no entrance exam for the practice in India. You can easily apply for any of the institute for practice.
And it is a good course and after that you can also apply for the MS in India and also in Europe.

And it is best for your career so i think you should apply for the MS and there are many institutes in which you can apply for the practice.

And i think you have done MBBS from Europe so you should do practice in Europe also. And i think it is best for you after that you can apply for the job in India also.

If you want to apply for the practice in India then you can definitely apply for this.
Here are some best courses which you can do after MBBS in India.
MD or MS
DNB
Post graduate diploma
CPS courses
MD/MS Seychelles (USAIM)
so, after that you can apply for these courses and these are best for your career and there are so many good institutes in which you can apply for these courses and for practice also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?