11th May 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?

sir i want to know about mbbs admission which colleges give mbbs admission in india according to qualifying exam mark without entrance exam plz reply fastly

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  2. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become a Doctor after completing 12th Standard?
  4. Any chance to get admission in self financing college after scoring 743 marks in Kerala MBBS entrance exam?
  5. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  6. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  7. Can I do BDS after completing B.Tech in IT? Possible ways and procedure to do it?
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  10. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in Undergraduate medical course after scoring 75% in PCB?
  12. What should I do to get qualified for doing Ph.D?
  13. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 82 marks in AMU entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  16. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  17. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
  18. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
29th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?

Its a very good though from you ,to become a doctor after 12th
for that you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear some entrance exam like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
23rd May 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?

how can i get an admission to BHMS after 2 ?
27th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

my daughter studied 12th std in cbsc .what is the medical cutoff for her to join in MBBS. we are in O.Ccatagory
1st December 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Now I'm pursuing 2nd year zoology. Can I do MBBS after bsc zoology. (or)
Without any entrance exam (or)
What is the procedure for my aim MBBS (or)
Give some ideas to me please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?