30th May 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Which course is good between M.Sc Biotechnolgy and M.Sc Bioinformatics?

Which post graduation i.e MSc biotechnology or Msc bioinformatics is good for a good job in pune? & can i get any job after completed msc forensic in pune? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

30th May 2016, 02:13 PM
harsha@123

Default Re: Which course is good between M.Sc Biotechnolgy and M.Sc Bioinformatics?

After the completion of the B.Sc degree there are various options available for the science students, they can go for master degree in Science i.e. M.Sc, go in a research area and can even look for professional job oriented courses. Often, in some reputed universities or colleges in India and abroad the students are recruited directly by big MNC’s after their completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Reliable Institutes that are offering Post Graduation in Media Management and Post Graduation in Advertising and Public Relations? 2 4th August 2017 06:11 PM
Job in Bank after completing graduation? Scope of post graduation diploma in banking and finance? Which course has scope in post graduation? 3 12th July 2017 02:31 PM
Am I eligible to apply for lecturer post if I clear NET with English and have done different graduation and post graduation degree? 2 12th January 2016 06:52 PM
Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both? 1 21st November 2015 09:57 PM
Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation? 1 28th May 2015 12:51 PM