2nd August 2016, 04:59 PM
himani murti

Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?

I want to know what should do after completing MSc math to get job in government sector other than teaching. Please tell me the job opportunities other than teaching after MSc maths at high pay scale

Related Questions:
  1. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  2. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  3. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. What are the qualifications of MSc Maths and PGDCA? I am interested in a teaching job
  6. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  7. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  8. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities? -- [New]
  9. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  10. List of top compamies offering job for M.Sc Botany freshers? What will be the pay scale?
  11. Am I eligible for becoming a Tutor in government hospitals after doing diploma GNM from government hospital?
  12. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  13. Government jobs for Diploma engineers?
  14. How much will be my freshers package after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  16. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.Sc Horticulture?
  17. After MSc in Neuroscience what are the jobs available? How much is the pay scale?
  18. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
2nd August 2016, 11:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?

As you have completed your MSc in Maths hence there's a lot of job opportunities for you:

Mathematician
Chartered Accountancy
Banking
Data Analyst
Military Operations
Market Researcher
IAS
IPS
RTO
3rd August 2016, 03:59 PM
Pinky knl

Default Re: Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?

If you want to earn huge amount in government sector after completing your m.sc maths, you must need good caliber of solving every analytical,arithmetic,logical and general questions,then you can easily grab the jobs for income tax officer,accountants and various posts in government sector.
Hope a good luck
5th January 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I go in DRDO after completion math m.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?