3rd August 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

Dear sir,

My Daughter join in B.Tech - Chemical Engineering in NIT - Warangal. But I have some doubts about this branch. So Please clear my douts. I mean what about the future carrer in this branch than other branches (EEE,EC & CS ) and is it good for girls. Because is there any problem for girls due to they are always work in labs.

Once again Iam requesting you that reply to my email about chemical engineering branch and escpecially for girls.

thanking you,

srihari
Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  4. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  5. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  6. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  7. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  8. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  9. Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?
  10. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  11. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? What are the job opportunities in future?
  12. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  13. Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?
  14. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  15. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  16. Which branch should girls choose in engineering?
  17. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  18. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
7th November 2011, 04:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

There is large number of opportunities for girls in Chemical Engineers. You can find openings in many public sector firms. Your daughter can opt for designing jobs in many companies which is usually office jobs. Another option for your daughter is to go for higher studies. She can take a job in many educational institutes. She can even opt to work in pollution control boards, environmental firms etc.
31st December 2011, 05:46 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

There is a good future of chemical engineering branch.

After completing chemical engineering lots of job opportunities are available.

They can apply in these following field
1.Food department
2. production.
3.Schools.
4.Environmental field.

All the best,
3rd January 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son is studying 12th std., i want to put him into Computer Science and Engg. please give me your opinion about my decision
10th May 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam an average student even am a girl which is the most suited eng branch
21st May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 so tell me which field is in more demand nowdays for girls in science field
25th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is thew future iof chemical cngineering is it good fior girls please give me reply sir
6th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED 2with non-med but I'm double minded that is it ok if i drop year.
9th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is chemical engeering gaining ground or architecht engineering?i m a girl and interested in courses mentioned alongside.iwill be higly obliged if i'm answered.I'm confused!!pls help me.

-Rashmi
(student)
9th June 2012, 08:23 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

chemical engineering is not good one for girls.

i am also a final year student of B.TECH.according to me,CSE,IT and ECE are the best branches suited for girls.mechanical,automobile and production are not good options for girls because these are tough enough.
17th June 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 90% in 2and my rank in RPET is 178 in (female) which branch is good for b.tech = E.C OR CIVIL
21st June 2012, 09:27 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

the most likely thing that will happen is that your interests will change in time. You still dont know who you are and what you really love. You, as a person, are still developing. Set your scope wide; try many subjects out; find things you love, make a list, and then go from there.

At this point in the game take as many math and science classes as you can, but don't avoid the others.

I've heard it said by many, "If you do something you LOVE for a career, you never actually have to work a day in your life."

A large percentage of your life will be spent trying to earn an income, why not slow down, take a deep breath and try to answer this question first: "What type of career/ job would you do for free?"
22nd June 2012, 06:23 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi sir!!
1)There is large number of opportunities for girls. You can find openings in many public sector firms.
2)Your daughter can opt for designing jobs in many companies which is usually office jobs.
3)Another option for your daughter is to go for higher studies. She can take a job in many educational institutes.
But according to me for girls it is not gud job,because girls can perform well in IT sector,they can go for cse jobs,ee jobs but i m not giving you advice to go for this.because mechanical,industrial all these jobs are not good for girls according to me.
22nd June 2012, 06:28 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi sir!!
1)There is large number of opportunities for girls. You can find openings in many public sector firms.
2)Your daughter can opt for designing jobs in many companies which is usually office jobs.
3)Another option for your daughter is to go for higher studies. She can take a job in many educational institutes.
But according to me for girls it is not gud job,because girls can perform well in IT sector,they can go for cse jobs,ee jobs but i m not giving you advice to go for this.because mechanical,industrial all these jobs are not good for girls according to me.
23rd June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th Standard and scored 92.5%. I would like to know whether chemical engineering has any wide scope in future in India?
25th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i m a chemicial engineering student 1st year i have interest in this branch alw in dout about its scope plz tell me what is the future of it after mtech plz rpl me
10th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is there is any scope of good income.
22nd October 2012, 07:56 PM
25ishutiwari

in future there is a good scope of chemical engn ..as fossils fuels are vanishing very quickly there fore there will be many researches based on chemicals...
there is no where written that this particular branch is made for girls..girls can try any branch... but if you still aks then you daughter should go for mechanical engn.
25th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the best eng after 12th for girls
15th April 2013, 08:44 PM
pokeman

hi,,,

future of Chemical Engineering branch

--production.

--Environmental field.

--Food department

--production.

good luck!!!!!!!!!

best of luck!!!!!!!!
1st June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

CHEM ENGG SCOPES IN D FOLLOWING
1] PHARMACY
2]REFINERIES
3]PRODUCTION
4]ENVIRONMENT
IT IS A FANTASTIC BRANCH IF STUDIED IN NIT OR IIT
23rd July 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hi sir! I have got chemical branch in nit bhopal. Is this a good option for me to take admission there??? Please do reply its very urgent!!!!!!!!
30th May 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the subjects in chemical engineering? and is it better to prefer in engineering?
31st May 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Please say whether one can take a chemical in iit or a cse branch in a reputed university
13th June 2014, 01:13 PM
archer121

there are lots of opportunities to say like food departments, public sector firms, environmental field, field of production.. etc. now cause of a smart level of study so you can choose your career according interest.
all the very best
31st May 2020, 11:14 PM
Arpitdongre

Chemical engineering has no future. Following points corroborate this.

Fuel you use in your vehicles are refined by an IT engineer.
Toothpaste you use on daily basis is produced by a mechanical engineer.
Paint you use to paint your home is produced by civil engineer.
Comb, bucket , toothbrush and other plastic things you use , are produced by a computer science engineer.
All nuclear power plants recruit biotech engineer to operate the plant.
All chemicals like sulphuric acid, Pottasium permagnet you use on daily basis are produced by an electrical engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?