23rd January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Are B.Sc Fashion and B.Des Fashion both eligible for PG in NIFT?

Is BSC.in fashion and B.des in fashion both are eligible for PG admission in NIFT or any other repute institute

Related Questions:
  1. After fashion design and FC which B.Des course in NIFT is better?
  2. Can commerce students join NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  5. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in NIFT institute after completing graduation with 52%
  7. What should I do after BSc in Fashion, Master or MBA in Fashion?
  8. How to become a fashion designer? Colleges, Exams Details?
  9. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  10. How to approach fashion designing course after completing BSc? I am interested in Fashion Design
  11. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  12. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  13. Can i apply for fashion management in NIFT?
  14. Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?
  15. Most popular sought-after course at NIFT, Delhi?
  16. Details about the course of fashion technology in NIFT college in Chennai
  17. How to prepare to become a fashion designer through NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
1st February 2014, 12:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.Sc Fashion and B.Des Fashion both eligible for PG in NIFT?

NIFT is given the status of best Fashion institute in India by "India Today" and "Outlook". Yes, BSc in the field of fashion or B.Des in Fashion Design candidates are eligible for post graduate programmes in NIFT. The post graduate courses which you can pursue are :-

-M.Des. (Master of Design)
-M.F.M. (Master of Fashion Management)

For details regarding the Master of Design course, click here.

For details regarding Master of Fashion Management, click here.

For admissions and fees details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?