21st June 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Any course for student after completing B.Tech graduation in Electronics and Communication? How can we apply for those courses? Details about the fee structure and duration?

is there is any courses for a student after his b-tech graduation in electronics and communication?
.how can we apply for those courses?.
details of fees structure for those courses and their duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  2. Deck Cadet Course Details: Fee Structure, Course Duration?
  3. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  4. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  6. Are there any courses available to do Architecture after completing electronics and communication
  7. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  8. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  9. Qualification to do English language communication course? Duration and Fee Structure?
  10. Details about CA course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  12. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  13. Details about the banking course? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure
  14. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  16. List of countries offering MS in electronics stream to B.Tech graduates? What is their fee structure?
  17. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  18. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
19th November 2011, 06:38 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Any course for student after completing B.Tech graduation in Electronics and Communication? How can we apply for those courses? Details about the fee structure and duration?

Dear friend,
I am glad to acknowledge you that after B.tech in ECE you must do Telecom course based on following module for successful & great career:

1. GSM(global system for mobile communication)
2. CDMA(code division mulplexing access)
3. RF- planning
4. ADSL, WiMax
5. Broadband Networking

I aware you Telecommunication have bright future all over the world.

Best if luck........................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?