28th January 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What am I supposed to do for job in BSNL?

Am an ECE student , am seeking to get a job in government sector like BSNL,what am i supposed to do ? Do i need to write any entrance exams regarding this ?

31st January 2014, 07:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What am I supposed to do for job in BSNL?

Yes,you need to write exam which is conducted by the BSNL.BSNL means Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited basically recruits for the various posts such as Telecom Technical Assistant((TTA),Junior Telecom Officer(JTO).Every year BSNL released the latest notification to recruit for thee above posts in the months of May-June.

To apply for the various positions like Telecom Technical Assistant,you must have passed 3 years diploma in Engineering like Electronics and Electrical engineering.Masters degree and bachelor degree are also allowed to apply for the BSNL exam.As you have completed your Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communication engineering you can undoubtedly apply for the exam.

You must have secured a minimum of 50% in your academics to be eligible for the BSNL exam.The lower age limit can be 18 years ,and the upper age limit must not exceed 27 years with effect from the dates of application.The age limits are allowed for the Technical Telecom Assistants.For Junior Telecom officers the minimum age must be 21 years,and the maximum age is allowed up to 30 years for the JTO examination.
Only online mode is acceptable to apply for the BSNL exam soon after the release of notification.After completing the online application form,so along with that you need to send rescribed documents and Demand Draft to the given official address.So in the months of May-June the notification is going to release.
1st February 2014, 09:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am an ECE student , am seeking to get a job in government sector like BSNL,what am i supposed to do ? Do i need to write any entrance exams regarding this ?

Hey friend,

BSNL offers candidates to join in various posts in it and it is conducting a exam called the BSNL JTO exam,and you could apply for it for joining in as a Junior Telecom Officer.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation.

> The age relaxation for Government servants is up to 5 years and for BSNL employees up to 5 years ,for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC category candidates up to 3 years

> The education qualification needed for the BSNL JTO exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Engineering/Technology is eligible and the candidate should have at least 60% aggregate.

Exam will consists of following section:

Section-I :
Engineering stream :50 questions

Section-II :
Engineering stream :50 questions

Section-III:
General Ability Test : 20 questions

ALL THE BEST
6th September 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in ECE so can I apply for any types of jobs in Bsnl......And What are the jobs that take place for girls........in BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?