1st February 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for internship in NTPC?

sir i am 2nd year student , i want summer intern in ntpc in electrical department
,what should i do for get intern in ntpc? Please do tell me am seriously worried about it.

6th February 2014, 10:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do for internship in NTPC?

To get internship at NTPC you must follow the below instructions.The first step for getting in to the process is,Graduation.So they look at the basic educational qualification.The minimum educational qualification is Bachelor in Engineering.So you are still in the 2nd year.With your qualification you can not apply for NTPC to get internships.
Candidates must have completed engineering degree with good academics background.So the minimum percentage the candidates must have obtained is 65%.If the candidate has more thn 65,then it would be an added advantage.The candidates have to get approval letter for Training from the college Placement Officer.

Without approval letter from your college placement department,you will not be allowed to do internship in NTPC.Soon after getting the letter from placement officer,the same should be submitted to the NTPC.That letter should reach the Human Resources department of NTPC.You must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible.

The minimum age allowed can be of 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years.The branches allowed to do internship are ,Electrical,Electronics and Mechanical streams.Only those three are allowed to do Internship.Of course there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates of 3 to 5 years depending on the category you belong to.

Since you are still in the 2nd year try to complete your Bachelor Degree fully.So then remember with out any Approval letter from placement officer of your college,you will not be allowed to do Internship at NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?