1st February 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing intern from other college?

sir,i hv completd my bds from pvt. Dental clg in rajasthan ,and my batch was d first batch of d clg.I want to ask ,what is d procedure for doing intern from other clg(s)?.Is it possible ?plz also tell me d procedure.PLZ REPLY

6th February 2014, 10:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of doing intern from other college?

As you are from the dental field,so you must do your Internship in other colleges which are of Dental Institutions.Those Institutions must be recognized by the Dental Council of India.There are various kind of Internships basically.So when the notification releases by the corresponding institution,then you must look over the eligibility criteria.
Some of the institutions may ask for the Experience,because experience candidates can be performed well in their internships.On the basis of particular notification,you will have to fill the form accordingly in the prescribed format and send it to the given address on or before the closing date of notification.

Thereare clinical Internships which are of Pre-Dental and some for the dental hygiene.So that candidates may get their experience on their hands in a public health environment and Community.So those clinical interns may be trained and also supported to work in the different various posts.You can find your role as Dental Assistant at dental clinic or at events.

You need to make sure you have a resume,application forms before the interview process of the semester of the internship.Generally Internships are scheduled up to a year in the advances for the candidates.The added advantage would be if you attend for minimum of 2 events.Generally a full semester commitment of 10 to 20 hours per week.

So through this internship,there is a flexibility to create a custom intern ship program with the corresponding projects.You will obtain experience,training and support in the area of your interest.You may learn good concepts through the dental Internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?