7th February 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

When and where to get the form for JRF?

about JRF exam for PG degree in Ag.
sir i want to know that when and from where we will get the examination form of JRF .

6th September 2014, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to get the form for JRF?

You can get the JRF forms by taking the print out of the JRF application form from the CSIR official website because the applications are invited through online mode. You can submit the application form in Online mode only.

The online application forms will be available once the UGC releases the JRF notification, then you can find the application submission starting and ending dates. Generally, the application procedure starts from 3rd week of July and ends in the 2nd or 3rd week of August. Once the dates are released by the UGC, you can fill up the online application form by depositing the fee through bank challan and you can submit it on or before the last date of the submission of online application form as mentioned in the CSIR UGC NET notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?