30th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from CSE branch.
I have got 77% in 1st semester and 70% in 3rd semester.
The result of 4th semester has not come yet.
I need scholarship. My father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum.
Please tell me about scholarship as soon as possible.

30th March 2015, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum?

To get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course if your family annual income is less than one lakh rupees, you must have to apply for scholarship by visiting epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/ by satisfying the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get study B.Tech course through entrance examination counselling but, not under management quota seats.

By satisfying the above eligibility criteria and applying for scholarship, if all the details submitted by you are found correct, then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?