22nd February 2014, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Is Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati University approved by UGC NCTE for B.Ed course

dear sir maharishi dayanand sarswati univercity aaproved by ugc ncte for b.ed course or not

24th May 2015, 03:50 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati University approved by UGC NCTE for B.Ed course

Yes, Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati University is approved by UGC NCTE for B.Ed course.

To get B.Ed admission from MDU University Rohtak, a student has to clear the entrance exam conducted by the University.

The selection of the students is done completely on merit basis.

A student must possess minimum 50% marks in graduation which is the basic eligibility criteria for admission in the course.
25th May 2015, 12:35 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati University approved by UGC NCTE for B.Ed course

# It was eastablish in the year 1987 under the name University of Ajmer.

# Later, in the year 1992 the name was changed into Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University.

# University is located in Pushkar Bye Pass, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.

# The University was registered in the year 1993 under section 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956.

# The National Accreditation and Assessment Council of India has accredited this university a B++ rating.

# Salient features of this university:

* Well furnished science laboratories
* Grand building
* Prestigious library
* Wi-Fi campus
* Good past record
* Quality level computer centre
3rd June 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.SC.(Comp Science) from M. D. University Rohtak, in the Year - 2007.
I want to know whether the course M.SC.(CS) is approved by the UGC.
Whether the University was allowed to allocate study centres out of its state.
Or it being in NCR it can conduct the course thru institutes in NCR.
My concern is that my Govt. office has refused to admit the degree saying the Diploma
is against the rules of UGC and Supreme Court Order, that a university can franchise
institutes within its state boundary.

Is my Degree approved.
There is no specific information available on MDU site.
4th September 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

IS GANGA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION Approved by NCTE, Jaipur & Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak ?
7th September 2018, 12:22 AM
Tutu12

Yes, maharashi dayanand saraswati university is approved by UGC NCTE for b.ed. If you want to take admission in this university you have to clear entrance exam conducted by the university. The exam is totally on merit basis.
18th January 2022, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

is Chaudhry Ranbir Singh University, Jind (Haryana) is approved by UGC& NCTE for B.Ed. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?