30th April 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take up after 10th if I am not interested in Maths?

i m not interested in maths.i have just given my 10th exam. plz tell me which stream should i take commers or science.i want to do something inovative.plz help me with my query

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I take up after 10th if I am not interested in Maths?
  2. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  3. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  4. Which stream is suitable for me after scoring 78% in 10th?
  5. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  6. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  7. Which stream should i choose? I am interested in Maths
  8. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  9. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  10. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical if I am interested in Physics but not Chemistry and Maths?
  11. Can I become an IAS/IPS officer after passing commerce but not interested in Maths? What should I choose between IP and Hindi?
  12. Which stream I can select right after 12th if I am interested in Maths?
  13. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  14. What can I do after BBA?
  15. Which stream should I choose in intermediate if I am weak in Maths and don't like the Maths subject?
  16. Which stream should I select while waiting for 10th exam results?
  17. Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science? -- [New]
  18. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical?
1st May 2011, 08:49 AM
neerajshuran

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I take up after 10th if I am not interested in Maths?

hello user,if you are not interested in math then why are looking for commerce ,inaccount you have face lot of mathematical problem so if you want to leave math then you should get addmission science with biology .after this you have many way to improve and enhance your skills in your field like doctor and other ,
9th May 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I take up after 10th if I am not interested in Maths?

after 10th i want to know how i can be scientist
25th May 2011, 11:25 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I take up after 10th if I am not interested in Maths?

Be remembering that this is the era of science and technology in this era Math is very important subject in every class. No mention if you don’t have interest in Math then never dream to become a scientist because you have to work very hard and if possible you also have to study math so without math you dream can’t be success.
Without math you never enter in the engineering you can go in medical.
19th June 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have just passed 10th n am opting for maths.plz suggest me any other career option after 12th as im not intrested in engeenering at all. ill be very thnkful for it.
25th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9 standard and worrying abut my carrier .
i am interested in science and not maths , now which stream should i choice after 10 , what are the courses in science and i am very interested in bio especially
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help
me
31st May 2012, 11:05 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hello friend,
As you had completed your 10th you can take admission into 11th in any college. Well there are mainly 3 streams which you can opt or after passing 10th, they are:
Science, Commerce and Arts.
As you had stated that that you are not good at Maths, so i suggest you to take Commerce or Arts stream as you could excel in those streams.
Well each course has its own importance, so decide your interest and have a planning with your parents to have better career.

With regards
Mani
16th January 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

to beacame n is officer which stream should i take?
17th January 2013, 01:33 PM
babanpreet

IF you are not interesed in MAths then you should take Science with biology or you should take Arts as stream.There are lot of subjects in Arts stream .YHou can choose subjects according to your choice.Commerce stream also includes Maths but it is related to Accounts only.So,if you are good in Accounts then you can also take Commerce.
8th May 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i dont like maths so much & i wanted to take a combine subject (non med bio) then plese suggest me
12th June 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hey i m naina....
i m totally confused about my future......
i want ur help to know which subject i should choose,,,,???
i am also not scored well in tenth.....
so will u help me which subject i should choose....?
ARTS or SCIENCE MATHS.....
22nd May 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am not at all interested in maths
but i love biology a lot
what should i do if i choose science stream?
should i go for engineering or medical?
and i am a animal lover..
what should i do
i am confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?