6th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?

Dear Sir, I have passed 10th Class with 63% marks. I would like to become Software Engineer. But I am not interested in Maths and Science subjects. Please help me to choose the stream in 11th Class.

6th August 2016, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?

To become a Software Engineer, you need to choose 11th standard with PCM stream. In PCM stream, the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the main subjects in your 11th and 12th standard. You can also opt for Diploma in Engineering course if you are not interested to pursue 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream. After completion of your 12th standard, you can take admission in first year of Engineering course or after completion of your Diploma course, you can take admssison in second year of Engineering course.
6th August 2016, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th to become a Software Engineer having no interest in Maths and Science?

For becoming a software engineer you need to study maths and science. Maths is absolutely essential if you want to become a software engineering through MCA degree.

Hence, there is no other way for you. If you hate maths and science then this field will create problems for you. This field needs mostly those who have studied maths and science. Although, these days other candidates are also selected in software companies but it is very rare.
6th August 2016, 11:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become software engineer a candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 50% marks from recognised board. As you are saying that you are interested to become software engineer but you are not interested to opt for non medical stream so this is not possible. Either you have to change your aim or you have to change your stream.
So try to create your interest in non medical stream if you are interested to become software engineer otherwise you cannot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?