19th April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Carer in navy after passing 10th from Kolhapur?

I live in ichalkaranji kolhapur. myself aviraj das i dream to do career in navy after 10th i want to do it so i want some detail knowledge about it and how can i? so plzzz

21st January 2012, 11:50 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Carer in navy after passing 10th from Kolhapur?

You cannot directly go for navy after 10th as you should be 12th pass atleast to join their camps.For joining any defense academy you need to give an exam i.e NDA or ICWA on the basis of which you are called up for interviews and get selected.These exams also help you to get a high and a good post in the navy.
22nd January 2012, 03:12 PM
chetan pratap singh

Hiiii

if you want join indian navy after 10th than you to try for raily bharti for indian army which occur twice in the year.1st must be occur in jan/feb/march
and 2nd must be oct/nov/dec
3rd March 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

getting 55% in10th it is possible to join navy
6th March 2012, 12:02 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I live in ichalkaranji kolhapur. myself aviraj das i dream to do career in navy after 10th i want to do it so i want some detail knowledge about it and how can i? so plzzz
Hey friend,

You cannot join in Navy right after joining in 10th,as you need to write the entrance exam for it and you are not satisfying the eligibility criteria for the exams

The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian Navy is by completing +2 from a recognized board of education with physics and mathematics as subjects.

As i have said that you need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Navy, you need to write the NDA Exam

NDA - National Defence Academy

As like other entrance exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exam and they may include such as:

> Candidate need to be a citizen of India and the candidate need to be a unmarried male candidate

> The age limit for the NDA exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

> Education qualification needed for joining in Indian Navy is that the candidate must have completed physics and mathematics as subjects.

> The candidate need to be physically fit as it is very important while appearing for the NDA exam

If you are going to satisfy the all the eligibility criteria for the exam,then you can apply for the exam.

It will be better that you continue your studies and then apply for the NDA exam as it is very important for you to complete +2

For more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th March 2012, 12:51 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Carer in navy after passing 10th from Kolhapur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend after 10th you cannot join Indian Navy
the minimum Qualification is 12th

After your 12th you need to apply for NDA and clear the exam
age limit is 16.5 yrs to 19 yrs

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?