19th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What to prefer after 10th for higher studies in Commerce?

What to prefer after 10 schooling or college for getting higher study in commerce?
what to do for preparation of C.A?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  2. Should I go for job or higher studies like M.Tech after completing B.Tech from Jaipur from College of Rajasthan?
  3. Which courses can I prefer for Higher studies pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  5. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student
  7. How to do M.Tech with ECE stream in Bangalore? I am interested in higher studies
  8. Is there any chance for higher studies without passing 10th?
  9. What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?
  10. What is the best option for me after doing M.Com?
  11. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  12. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  13. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.?
  14. Which course is best for me for higher studies? I have passed 12th with 90% and have got good marks in chemistry and biology
  15. Which field to choose after finishing 12th and securing 68%?
  16. What to do after completing BSc IT?
  17. What should I do after completing BSc in Information Technology?
  18. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
1st April 2014, 10:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to prefer after 10th for higher studies in Commerce?

It is good to see you aspiring for your ambition in life. It is nice that you have set your career goals and know the path you need to follow to achieve it. You need to be focused and have the determination to achieve your goals along with putting enough hard work.

Since you have just done your 10th, so you should go for 10+2 in commerce stream as you want to pursue CA. While studying in 10+2 you should take some coaching classes for CA. It is better to crack CA exam right after your 12th since you can get admission right at the foundation stage of CA which will help you a lot in excelling in this field. So take coaching and prepare well for CA exam. Make sure you solve a wide variety of sample and practice papers for the exam and do not let your school results to go down.
25th June 2021, 12:44 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What to prefer after 10th for higher studies in Commerce?

If you want to become C.A. (chartered accountant).
You need to passed 12th exam are eligible for chartered accountant foundation ( CPT ) entrance exam.
All the stream are eligible for C.A. foundation exams.
Graduate and postgraduate can skip foundation and can directly register at the intermediate level ICAI procedure for C.A.
C.A. (foundation) (CPT) entrance exam
C.A. (intermediate) ( IPCC)
C.A. final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?