9th August 2012, 07:54 PM

What is the best option for me after doing M.Com?

Hi
sir, madam
i am sudip shirke. Bcom with 54% done mcom last year what is the best option/course to my future life in account
& which course have more value in currant .

13th October 2012, 08:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option for me after doing M.Com?

Either you can go with higher studies or can search for a job. You can look for Junior Accounts Officer Position in BSNL. It is also possible for you to serve as teacher/professor in schools or colleges. Government departments, financial institutions, etc also offer adequate jobs. For higher studies you can select CA or ICWA course. M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce is also suitable.
16th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of M.COM?
22nd December 2012, 05:29 PM
sagar2212

hi...........

Candidates need to select suitable job opportunities as per their interest after M.Com. They can get jobs mainly in accounting firms. In government sector, candidates will be eligible for bank jobs. PO position is the most suitable one for M.Com qualified candidates. It is also possible to get in to teaching jobs after M.Com. Lectureship posts in colleges can be opted only if candidates qualify UGC NET exam. Candidates are eligible to write Civil services exam so as to apply for IAS/IPS posts. Job options also exist in income tax, sales tax department etc. SSC is the qualifying examination in this respect.

good luck
22nd January 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.com with distinction how can i get job in bsnl what is the procedure of it
14th January 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am sibun want to ask mam I complete my B.com and wants for civil service.but I like become a CA so what is the best option for my bright career mam can you suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?