13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to improve CBSE 12th score from MP Board?

Sir I have scored 61% in my 12th class CBSE board and now I want to apply for improvement in MP board exam. Is it possible? Please reply me as soon as possible and if yes then how?

13th January 2018, 06:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve CBSE 12th score from MP Board?

No, you are not eligible to improve your CBSE 12th standard by applying for improvement examinations in MP Board. If you have scored less marks in CBSE 12th standard board examinations then, you have to apply for CBSE 12th standard improvement examinations and not for MP Improvement examinations.
14th January 2018, 02:41 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

No, it is not possible to re-appear for your improvement examination in MP board if you have cleared your 12th board in CBSE. You can appear for re-improvement examination in the same board, i.e. CBSE and not MP board.

You just cannot shift board and then appear for improvement exam. However, you can get admission in 11th standard in MP board and then after clearing your 11th standard, you can get admission in 12th standard and appear for your boards.
14th January 2018, 06:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge this is not possible. As you had completed your 12th standard from CBSE then you can apply for improvement in CBSE only, not in MP board.

To apply for improvement in MP board then first of all, you have to clear 12th standard from MP board then after you can apply for improvement in MP board.
25th June 2021, 12:50 PM
Singhskomal

You are a student of CBSE board so you can improve your 12th marks with CBSE board...
Not with MP board...
Within in one year your can apply for improvement in you 12th board marks not after that...
So its under one year register yourself for improvement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?