10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for IT engineers?

sir i have completed my btech in IT. which govt engineering jobs i can get? what are the govt jobs for IT engineers?

16th April 2014, 07:07 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs for IT engineers?

You considered that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Tech in information technology. You also have mentioned that now you have confusion about government jobs. Now I am clearing about your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question.

As you are complete your bachelor degree in B.Tech in information technology then you can apply all the bachelor level government job and service. If you are brilliant student then you can apply for civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS.

If you are average student then my suggestion is for you that be prepared for competitive exam because now a days there are many vacancies in government post so if you just prepared then you can click the examination for the government job are like bank clerk, bank PO, railway job are like junior assistant, senior assistant, TTE or many more government job which are recruited by UPSC ( union public service commission ). UPSC ( union public service commission ) conduct all the bachelor level job entrance examination so you have to prepared well because the bachelor level examination are likely some difficult so that you have to prepared well for getting government job. So always be study well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?