10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs for biotechnology engineers? When the exams are conducted and how to prepare?

I am a student in biotecnology engineer.i wanted to know some of govt jobs in biotecnology for engineers,qualifications,exams related ,when exams will be conducted,how to prepare for exams,and the place were jobs r?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers?
  2. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  3. List of available government jobs for chemical engineers? How to prepare for them?
  4. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  5. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for civil PWD exam? What are the government exams available for fresher civil engineers?
  7. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  8. What can I do after doing BSc(BZC), B.Ed?
  9. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  10. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  11. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  12. Government exams after B.Tech(Biotechnology)? How to prepare for the same?
  13. How many exams are conducted for B.E Mechanical students for government jobs?
  14. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  15. What are the exams conducted for government jobs after completing B.E ECE?
  16. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  17. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers? Which are the companies related to it?
  18. For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?
16th April 2014, 09:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the government jobs for biotechnology engineers? When the exams are conducted and how to prepare?

You mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in biotechnology. Now you want to know that which government job you can apply or not. Now I am clearing your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question. Now a days every field have much more scope of job as well as government job and private job also.

So don't worry about your job placements in future. Now I am explain you that which government job you can apply or not. As you had complete your bachelor degree in biotechnology so you can apply all the bachelor level government job and all intermediate level job.

You can apply government job are like UPSC (union public service commission) which conducted the post are like civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS or you can also apply for bank job with appearing IBPS examination. IBPS exam us of two types first one is CWE (common written examination) for the post of bank clerk and second one is PO examination which is only for the post of PO post in bank. If you want to continue your study for better placements then you can prepared for M.Tech entrance for admission in good colleges.
20th May 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs for biotechnology engineers? When the exams are conducted and how to prepare?

I have completed Bachelor degree English. Which are the posts i can apply in psc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?