10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Jobs for Geo-technical engineer? Criteria and schedule of examination?

Different govt. jobs for geotechnical engineers, their criteria & schedule? are there any govt. jobs for M.Tech(geotechnical engineering)

16th April 2014, 07:11 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs for Geo-technical engineer? Criteria and schedule of examination?

You have mentioned that you are complete your master degree in M.Tech in geotechnical engineering and now you want to do government job and you also confused that which government job you can apply.

Now I am clearing your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question. As you have complete your master degree in M.Tech in geotechnical engineering then you can apply all the bachelor level government job as you are complete your M.tech so that I think you are very brilliant student so my suggestion is for you that give IES ( Indian engineering service) and try to appear if you have not prepared yet so now start to doing the preparation of IES ( Indian engineering service) examination for the post super tended of engineer ( SE ) and many class one officers post which is under IES (Indian engineering service ).

For IES (Indian engineering service ) you must have be prepared well because it is a very top level examination so be study well and give entrance examination I am sure you will definitely get the IES (Indian engineering service ) service. So always be study well a suitable and bright future will waiting for you and your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?