18th April 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?

Can we get job in abroad after doing Diplomatic Automobile engineering?
Plz answer my question Can we get job in abroad in automobile companies like jaguar etc. ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  3. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  4. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  5. How to get placed in branded care companies like BME, Audi, Ferrari
  6. How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?
  7. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  8. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  9. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  10. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari?
  11. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  12. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  13. How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?
  14. Can I go abroad after completing MSc IT? Which kind of job can I get in abroad? Which are the companies?
  15. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  16. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  17. Can I get a job in Automobile Company after doing B.E with 61%?
  18. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad
25th October 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?

Being an mechanical engineering,how can I get through the automobile companies like BMW,audi,jaguar and land rover?
26th October 2016, 04:12 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?

Getting a job in a company like a jaguar after Diploma in automobile engineering is quite hard.

Recruiters lookout for B.tech graduates or even M.tech graduates who are interested in the job.

Usually, they hire from college campus as interns.

Best way to get job abroad in this kind of companies is to do M.Tech abroad and get hired directly in last semester of study.

Hope it helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?