9th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?

Now I'm doing engineering pre-final year in a department of automobile. I would like to do master degree in Germany. Should I have to learn German language? Should I have to write GRE ? Or both? And also my passion to study in Ferrari designing institute. How to get admission in it? What qualifications did Ferrari institute expect from me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  3. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  4. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  5. Which exam to crack to get admission in Engineering at Germany?
  6. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  7. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  8. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  9. Can I do my MS degree in automobile engineering? I am pursuing BE in instrumentation technology. What are requirements for getting admission in Germany and USA for MS course in automobile engineering?
  10. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany? -- [New]
  11. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  12. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  14. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  16. How to do MS in Germany? I am doing 1st year Automobile Engineering in SRM University
  17. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
  18. How to get a job in Germany after doing B.E in EEE department?
22nd March 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?

shall i need to write both gre and ielts to do ms in germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?