18th April 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Security Officer job in ONGC/SAIL?

My self Mr. rajesh more I am retaired from army after 24.5 years service as a naib subedar I want job in ONGC/SAIL as security officer I am eligible Or not

21st April 2014, 06:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Security Officer job in ONGC/SAIL?

You have mentioned that you are now retired from the post of subedar and you also considered that you want to do job in a ONGC companies as the post of security officers and you want to know that how to become a security officers in ONGC companies.

Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been mentioned your question in the forum so that you have get the solution of your questions. As you are experienced in subedar so you have experienced in security line so as you're experienced you get the chance in ONGC companies as a security officers.

But my suggestion is for you that you have the quota on ex serviceman so if you can apply in the defence line I hope you got the post of class three officers like police sub inspector, or assistant commander in CISF force and other force so my suggestion is for you that go for defence line. Because if you go the line in which you have interested then it makes your life very smoothly so that you don't have face any problems with regarding with your jobs in which you have select before by you.
5th May 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i Joined ONGC as a security Officer??? At present i am working as a security officer in Vedanta Resources plc ( Hindustan zinc limited) since last 2 years. I am a civilian, but i have completed one year diploma in Security and intelligence management from london metropolitan university uk.

Regards:
Shikhar Raj
21st May 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can I Join any PSU I am working in CISF as an Assistant Commandant in CISF w.e.f 2/09/2011 with BA(Hons) PSYCHOLOGY and LL.B. from Delhi UNIVERSITY
kindly suggest me..........
31st May 2014, 02:13 PM
rakeshranjananu

i am a ex marine commando from Indian navy or diver presently i m working with maritime security officer uk base you have any vacancy for me please inform me
22nd July 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the schedule of test for the post of security officer in ongc/sail. now I am working in ssb as inspector and have experience of 6 years in so rank.
23rd August 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to work with ONGC/SAIL as a security officer.
Presently I am inspector in ITBP . have completed 21 yrs servic
Age -42 yrs, education qualificatio-BA, I am qualified in civil defence
And advance rescue course from NCDC Nagpur, Disaster management
course from ITBP and Ghatak commando from infentary school belgaon.
23rd November 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for securit officer i am serving in CPF AS lnspector having 15 years of experience ?
30th November 2014, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

i m in marine commando force i want know about delhi police sub inspector recruitment criteria for ex special forces man
18th March 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN VRS FROM CPMF AFTER 25 YEARS OF SERVICE AS ASSISTANT COMMANDANT AND HAVE RICH EXPERINCE IN SECURITY AND ADMINISTRATION. PRESENTLY WORKING IN PRIVATE SECTOR AS SECURITY/ADMIN HEAD. CAN I JOIN PSU AS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL.
18th March 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

am i suitable for security officer in ONGC as i have rendered 5 years in the army and also 3 years in police dept
24th July 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I suitable for security officer in ONGC as I have rendered 4 years in BSF and 7years in Police Sept.
11th March 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING,I m SUNIL KUMAR PRESENTLY WORKING WITH CISF AS A SUB INSPECTOR AND RUNNING SIXTH YEAR OF MY SERVICE.I HAVE DONE MASTERS IN COMMERCE,I HAVE NCC "C" CERTIFICATE ,I HAVE DONE DISASTER MANAGEMENT COURSE AND FIRE FIGHTING COURSE FROM FSTI (NISA) HYDERABAD,BASIC AVIATION SECURITY COURSE FROM (RTC) ARAKKONAM, SCREENERS COURSE FROM (ASTI CHENNAI) ,MOREOVER I HAVE DONE PARA GLIDING COURSE,RIVER RAFTING COURSE,PARA SAILING AND MOUNTAINEERING. SO IF YOU FIND ME SUITABLE FOR YOUR ORGANISATION KINDLY INTIMATE ME.....THANKING YOU
7th April 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Good evening I am Gajendra negi presently working with ITBP Force as a constable and runing eight years service I have ncc 'c' cerficate 'one years basic training done and computer experience so kindly intimated me .....thank u
11th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Now I am service in indian army since 2005 as a trade technician (comn). I also completed a Diploma in fire & seftey management from NISM and Security officer course from IIS(Nasik). I am black Balt(sho Dan) in karate. My education qualification is 10 2 (Science).I think I am the perfect for drilling as a security officer.So sir, when the vacancy will release please inform me. Thanking...u sir
18th November 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am served in Indian Army 28 years but now I am retired from Army in 2014 Oct. Now how I can apply for the post of ONGC security Officer.please reply.
1st February 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm serving job in bsf as a sub inspector since 2012 ...I'm interested as a security officer in civil department like bank, ongc, sail, etc.
Can I eligible for this ....plzz inform to me on my Email I'd [email protected] for my eligibility & job vacancy.......
Thank u
15th March 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am served in Indian army 32 year but now I am retired from Army 2016 September.Now I am interested in ONGC security officer I am eligible or not.
24th December 2021, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I am Mr Biswajit Das,i have retired from Indian army on dt 31 Mar 2018 as Havildar, Now i am working as Chief Security Officer Utkal Institute of Medical Science, can i joined in ONGC as security officer,please inform in my mail id i.e [email protected]. Thank you.
24th December 2021, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Biswajit Das, i am taking VRS from Indian Army on 31 Mar 2018 as Havildar, now i am working as Chief Security Officer in Utkal Institute of Medical science, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Can i joined in ONGC as Security Officer, please inform me on my mail id I.e [email protected], that's why i can apply.
30th April 2022, 10:03 AM
HansAnkhiya

Candidates with minimum 15 years of experience in related jobs are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to those who have completed security courses or equivalent. Eligible candidates can send their application through the official web portal of SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?