19th April 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers for admission in class 11th in BHU for bio stream

question paper for admission in class 11 in BHU for bio stream

16th August 2016, 12:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for admission in class 11th in BHU for bio stream

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and it is one of the Central University known for quality education in undergraduate and higher education. Mean while it also managed a CBSE affiliated school called as Central Hindu School which provides education upto Class 12th.

For admission in Class 11th in bio stream you need to qualify School Entrance Examination and to appear in the same examination you need to have passed your Class 10th board examination with a minimum of 50% aggrgate from a recognised board.

Also in order to get previous year question paper of same examination for knowing the pattern and difficulty level of question paper you can visit the link www.bhuonline.in and the you can download from the same link.
10th May 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for admission in class 11th in BHU for bio stream

I want previous year question for my entrance test for class 11 from bio group for BHU
14th January 2020, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Can i get pervious year entrance questio paper for 11 in sci stream?
26th March 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I need previous year question of biology set with answers
24th July 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I want previous years entrance paper for class11 biilogy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?