1st September 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 11th in BHU from Bio group

Hello sir...i m a student of class 10 nd i want to get admission in class 11 in BHU from bio group...plz give some suggestions for preparation of entrance exam...
Tanushree

22nd June 2015, 06:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th in BHU from Bio group

First thing i would like to make you clear that BHU does not provides education for Class 11th it just guides and manages the curriculum of a school called as Central Hindu School for senior secondary education. Also it conducts the entrance examination for the selection of students for admission in this school.

CHS has its two branches one for the boys called as Central Hindu Boy's School and other for the girls called as Central Hindu Girl's School. For getting admission in these one have to crack the SET entrance examination.

For admission in the any stream the questions asked in the examination is same. The examination consists of 100 questions each of one marks related to the English Grammar & Hindi Grammar, General Science, General Knowledge & Current affairs and Mathematics. Here there is no negative marking for the wrong answers.

The notification for this examination for every new session is released in the late March and the last date for applying lasts up to the April. Also the examination is held in the mid of May and the results are announced in the mid of June.

For appearing in this examination a student must have secured over 50% aggregate in their 10th board examination.

For information regarding this examination and notifications regarding the next SET visit the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in on regular basis.
7th April 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm a student of class x and I want to take admission in CHS. I belong to the general category so how many marks should I score to be selected......
I think you will definitely reply.
Thanks....
Sumit....
14th January 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm the student of class 10 and i want to take admission in BHU for class 11 Bio group. I belong to the Schedule caste. So how many marks i scored to be selected
13th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bihar board in which i scored 80.40 percent. In bhu chs set 2019 i get only 33 marks. I have to know that can i get admission in chs in class xi from biology.
1st April 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Student passing 12th from CHS,can directly get the admission to BHU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?