5th March 2013, 07:51 PM
VIKASH KUMAR 7305

How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?

I want to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream. I passed class 10 from bihar board with 85.4 % in 2010 and appearing in class 12 from the same board in 2013 due to some problems. What should I do further? I want to preapare for UPSC Exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?
  3. Previous years question papers for admission in class 11th in BHU for bio stream
  4. How to do graduation from BHU with Bioscience? I am from class 12th
  5. How much marks do I need to get in 12th from commerce stream to get admission in B.Com in BHU?
  6. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  7. How to take admission in BHU after doing 12th from CBSE
  8. How to take admission in BHU after doing 12th from CBSE?
  9. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?
  11. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  12. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  13. How to take admission from BHU to BSc hons in computer science
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  16. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 234 rank in BHU?
  17. Can I get M.Tech admission in EE in BHU after scoring 275 marks?
  18. How can I become a scientist? I am studying in class 9th
24th May 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?

How many student in bhu science stream math hons
6th June 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying from maharashtra board 12 iwan to admission in btech how?
8th February 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

My Self Dhirendra Pandey and i have complicated my 10 2 with science streem , I want to know About Bsc addimission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?