19th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to study 12th in same school of chosen School Conduct?

Is it nersury if i choose school conduct in higher secoundery, i have to study in same school for my 12th?

26th March 2015, 09:09 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Will I have to study 12th in same school of chosen School Conduct?

No, it is not necessary. If you are in class 11 currently and you want to change your school, you can definitely do it for class 12. Class 12 is a fresh class and it can be started from any school you want. But if you have already started class 12, say for 4 months, then joining a school for a fresh class 12 session can only mean from the next year. That can mean a loss of 1 year. So in that case it is better you stay for another 8 months in the same school and sit for your board examination.
26th March 2015, 11:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is necessary to continue 12th standard from the same school where you pursue your 11th standard studies. Most of the Higher Secondary Boards like BIE, CBSE, ISC boards rules states that the candidate must have to complete both 11th and 12th standards from a same school and it is beneficial for you even to appear in competitive examinations if you pursue both 11th and 12th standards from same school. So, I suggest you to pursue both 11th and 12th standards from the same school, if your choosen schools conducts 12th standard.
31st March 2015, 10:45 AM
SmilyRishu

NO,it is not necessary,if you feel that the school in which you are pursuing your 11th standard is not good for you then you can definitely change your school in 12th standard.
But there are some schools where you have to sign a bond paper while getting admission in 11th class,there you can n't change your school once get admitted.
For changing a school you need following mentioned documents:::>>

A character certificate from the last school you study.

A migration certificate.

Mark sheet of the last class you have passed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?