19th April 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Course of secondary school exam certificate in Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith?

Is there any course of secondary school exam certificate in Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith? If yes, it has recognition of National Institute of open school, New Delhi? and it is equivalent to Mahararashtra State Secondary School Board.

7th April 2015, 02:16 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Course of secondary school exam certificate in Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith?

Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith is recognized by the ministry of Human Resource and Development(HRD). But the course that you have mentioned is not recognized by UGC. UGC is the governing board to handle education systems and examination patterns all over India. So if you enlist for such an examination under Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith, then the certificate that you would get after passing the course will be of no use. Hence as you can understand that it is NOT an equivalent to Maharashtra State Board.
23rd June 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course of secondary school exam certificate in Mumbai Hindi Vidyapith?

Can i appear for 12th through mukta vidhyapeeth i have given 12th bt m nt eligible for medical
17th June 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

If i complete 12th from sangai international univwrsity(manipur) certificate are valid in mumbai university and for government job in Maharashtra?, this university is UGC approved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?