21st April 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What to do to join in Tata Motors?

Deer sir, I, Arjun kumar yadav have been qualified 10 2(PCM) with 70.4% & have Auto Cad (2D&3D) traning of three month and I want to join in Tata moters. So plz advice me that what should be done to join in it. My can.no. 08858349241 & [email protected]

1st May 2014, 07:56 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do to join in Tata Motors?

You mentioned in the forum that you want to know that for getting job in Tata Motors what to do. Now I am going to clear your confusion. Tata Motors is the top most motor vehicle companies in India it is also known as the number one vehicles or motor companies in India. So every one want to do job in Tata Motors companies so everybody is apply for job in Tata Motors or Tata group of companies so for getting job in Tata Motors is very competitive among all the companies respectively so getting Tata Motors job is very difficult.

So for getting job in Tata Motors you have to be prepared well means you do your preparation properly. Tata Motors select the candidates on the basic of candidates qualification, group discussion, carrier marking and other is that they see which institution you have passed out or complete your degree,and main things is how much you speak English.

So you must have try to speak English properly. For English knowledge you can prefers English news paper like times of India, Indian express and the hindu or for English you can prefers English news channel in which it increases your English knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?