5th May 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How AMIE is useful for a Diploma holder to get equal value as B.E. graduate?

Dear sir,
Iam B.sai teja.I had completed my Diploma in stream of Electronics and communication Engineering. I had got a job in campus placement in Idea cellular limited A.P. Due to financial problmes I am suposed to do job but as a Diploma Graduate I can't survive in future well so I would like to enrich my knowledge. so,can you say how AMIE helps me to become an under graduate equals to B.E or else what i have to do.

Thank you,

2nd May 2015, 11:00 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How AMIE is useful for a Diploma holder to get equal value as B.E. graduate?

Yes you are right you can't survive in future on the behalf of your diploma. AMIE is a degree level examination which is equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. As if you will pass this examination then you will get equal opportunity for jobs as well as higher studies either in govt. sector or in private sector.

So i think this option is best for you as you want to continue your job along with your study. By joining this course you can study engineering course in distance education style also it is more beneficial as well as much cheaper than that of regular course i.e. B.Tech. So don't take any stress just joint it without any hesitation. You will definitely earn benefit with this option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?