5th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling?

how could i get admission in in post graduate diploma in counselling cources? post graduate diploma in counselling

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  2. What is FTII entrance exam?
  3. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  4. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  5. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  6. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  7. Difference between Post graduate & Post graduate diploma? Post graduate diploma is applicable for government jobs?
  8. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  9. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  10. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  11. Which are the best courses to do in Pune Film Institute after completion of BCA course?
  12. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research having done BHMS with 68%? Fee structure for this course?
  14. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  15. How may I get details about GJU Hisar Running PhD course in Commerce? I've completed MBA
  16. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  17. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  18. What is the criteria for admission in post graduate diploma in industrial relations and labour laws
7th May 2014, 03:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling?

Post Graduation is the course in which the students are taking their higher education in master degree with a specified subject. This is the course which gives you a higher knowledge about the course in which the graduation was completed by you. This is the education that is for learning and studying for degrees for academic and professional certificates for others at first generally the bachelor’s degree is required and this degree is considered as the part of the higher education this level is mostly in graduate school and college.

Most Universities are awarded for honorary degrees usually at the graduate or postgraduate level. These honorary award is given to such people who are involved in artists, musicians, politicians, business people etc and many more peoples. The master degree is the course where the students have the basic knowledge about the graduate level courses or the basic knowledge about the subject in which he completed the degree. The colleges are gives the different types of the post graduation.

For admission the student have to fill up the form which is comes out in the official website of the college. Read the instructions to take admission in this college. There is offline system also given by some college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?