10th June 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Which topic to choose in Ph.D computer science after completion of MCA course?

Hello!

I did my Post Graduation M.C.A and worked for 3 years in an engineering college. Now I wish to do Phd in computer science. Please guide me that what topic to choose and how to proceed.? Which wuld help me to have a better future ahead?

Thanks!

10th June 2015, 08:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which topic to choose in Ph.D computer science after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I did my Post Graduation M.C.A and worked for 3 years in an engineering college. Now I wish to do Phd in computer science. Please guide me that what topic to choose and how to proceed.? Which wuld help me to have a better future ahead?

Thanks!
List of the topics for Ph.D course in Computer Science:-

1. Algorithm

2. Cryptography

3. Image Processing

4. Soft Computing

5. AI

6. Data base management system

7. E-learning system

8. Networking
11th June 2015, 04:14 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Which topic to choose in Ph.D computer science after completion of MCA course?

P.Hd in computer science field has too much scope now a days.

SO my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your doctorate from any well recognized and well reputed university.

As per the topic concern my suggestion to you is that you should opt that field in which you have great interest.

Some of best options for you are AI, Networking, E learning etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?