3rd June 2014, 10:55 PM

Which field should I have to choose in Engineering to get banking jobs?

Which feild should i have to choose in engineering so i get help in banking jobs?

10th June 2014, 03:50 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which field should I have to choose in Engineering to get banking jobs?

Bank Jobs are in hot demand in these days. The number of candidates who are applying for bank jobs are going on increasing.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to get a Bank job is by completion of Graduation.

The entry level positions in various banks are
Clerical Positions
Probationary Officers

Here is the selection procedure to apply for these positions
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

As per the eligibility criteria,

You should have completed your Graduation to apply for Clerical positions.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in Graduation to apply for PO positions.

As per the required age,

Candidates of General category should be in the age group of 20-28 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Hence, you can opt for the stream in Engineering as per your interest and make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?