22nd January 2013, 07:35 PM
divesh raikj

How to get bank jobs while studying in last semester of MSc computer science?

Hi.. I am studying in last sem msc(computer science). Last month I appeared in ibps exam for clerical post and I cleared that. Now pls suggest me to choose a right and good field between it and banking jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc computer science after studying BSc CSC 6th semester
  2. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  3. MSc IT or MSc Computer Science? Are they equivalent in terms of jobs and scope?
  4. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  6. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
  7. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  8. What are the possible options for me after BCA?
  9. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  10. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  11. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  12. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  13. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  14. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  15. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  16. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. Where can I get the SVU MSc computer Science 3rd semester results?
15th February 2013, 03:24 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get bank jobs while studying in last semester of MSc computer science?

BANKING is a very good field and if you get a job in the Government banks than it is very good.

So congratulations for clearing the IBPS Clerical written tests and wait for the Common interview dates.

Right now, you can apply for the SBI PO exams.

Eligibilty to apply
Graduation pass in any stream.

Age-Between 21 and 30 years
Candidates should have born between 2nd January 1983 to 1st January 1992

Chances:
General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

SBI PO exam will be held on 28th April 2013
Last date to apply for this exam is 23rd February 2013
15th February 2013, 09:12 PM
divesh raikj

Default Re: How to get bank jobs while studying in last semester of MSc computer science?

Thank you. I apllied for SBI PO post also..
14th May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 2nd semester in msc comp science I would lyk to do job in bank sector hw wud I apply
13th July 2014, 11:12 PM
sripriya uyyala

Iam appearing msc computerscience 2 year,
What I am prepare bank exams
22nd April 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.com.. for further degree m.c.a or m.sc(i.t) which would be more better? m from jamnagar,gujarat so the scope of m.sc i.t wont b much here?is it such? better job opportunities in vch field i vld gt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?