10th May 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?

Hi,
Sir, I'm Pradeep from Bangalore. I possess Mechanical Engineering Degree from the Bangalore University. I would like to know about the procedures to get admissions to pursue M Tech in the same. I would like to know the dates of the entrance exam and other related procedures.My e-mail id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I can enrolled for M.Com after CA if don't have graduation degree?
  2. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  3. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  4. Is it possible to get admission to IIT college for MTech? -- [New]
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  6. How to get enrolled for CS foundation exam? I am a student of B.Com H
  7. What are the courses which are good to do after completion of E&C diploma course?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  10. Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?
  11. Score needed for admission in MBA or M.E, M.Tech degree? Procedure for admission in IIT or BITS Institutes? Entrance exam to be answered after B.Tech?
  12. What is the procedure followed to become mechanical engineer after finishing 10th?
  13. Which is the entrance exam for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in GNDU
  14. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  15. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  16. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  17. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get enrolled for Dietitian internship and then job?
4th July 2015, 10:21 PM
narain rohit

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?

For getting the admission in the MTech in Banglore University. Firstly you have to clear the Gate Exam which are conducted by IITs, then you can apply for the Mtech and the forms are come in February month. The other options for Mtech are given below:
1. BITS Pilani
2. IIT Chennai
3. Thapar University, Patiala
But for getting admission in all these university you have to clear the Gate Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?