25th December 2012, 10:10 PM
deepak dutt sharma

How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com

I am graduate in bcom and now i want to make career in foreign languages. But some my kins tell that there is no benefits in foreign languages. Please suggest me correctly.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?
  2. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  3. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  4. How to make a career in finance after completing graduation in B.Com with 53%?
  5. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  6. When the application form for Foreign Languages course will be distributed by DU? -- [New]
  7. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  8. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  9. After passing my graduation what should I do next? How to make a career in accounts?
  10. which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?
  11. How to do logistic and foreign trade after completing graduation in B.Com
  12. Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?
  13. What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?
  14. What to do : B.Tech in CS or MCA? Best colleges for the course?
  15. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  16. Can I make my career in foreign after BCS? What is the scope for BCS?
  17. How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks
  18. How to make a a good career after MCA? I don't have much knowledge of programming languages -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com

Is there any benefit to do Spanish language course after completing B.Com, PGDCA and MBA (Finance) and what are the job opportunities in Government jobs?
6th October 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com

Can I do language course after B.sc.which language is better for get job in India.
27th November 2018, 05:32 PM
Sadia77

There will be good scope if you learn foreign such as Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian and French.
Many corporate require a language expert for their daily activities and meeting specially for Japanese and Chinese clients.
17th July 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How many months foreign language course
18th December 2021, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in Korean language after passing graduation in b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?