30th June 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt without Maths after 12th that helps to get secure job?

Hi
I am a student studiying in class XI and will be soon moving on to class XII.
Yet I am not sure as to what job I want to pursue after my schooling.
Can you please help me figure out a stream that does not involve much of maths? Thank you

13th July 2014, 04:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt without Maths after 12th that helps to get secure job?

You should opt for the discipline of study in which you are interested and comfortable. There are various career options which do not require mathematics or do not involve mathematics. So there is nothing to get tensed regarding this. You just have to make sure that you have taken up a stream of your interest and you are comfortable with it. Then do the hard work and do justice with the field which you have chosen. Various fields like Mass Communication, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Banking, Defense, Research in fields other than Mathematics, etc. do not involve much mathematics and you can opt for it.
29th August 2021, 09:03 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Which stream should I opt without Maths after 12th that helps to get secure job?

Arts,commerce and science stream without mathematics these all stream will give to change to get secure job or any government job like teaching, lectureship, banking sector job,corporate sector job,insurance sector job etc.
You can choose journalism as a career like mass communication and journalism.
C.A., C.S., lawyers, ICWAI, nursing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?