2nd July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

respected all
i m studnt of b.tech 6th sem in cse.
i want do my summer training in wipro , gurgaon.
please tell me the procedure
i will be very thankful of yuors
please reply its urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  2. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  3. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  4. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  5. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  6. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  7. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  10. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  13. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  14. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  15. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  17. Does CDAC provide 4 to 5 week summer training programme for B.Tech student?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
27th September 2016, 11:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

Wipro is a topmost MNC, so getting internship there is not so easy. You must have a strong contact out there. Look for someone you know in wipro who is working at a respectable position. If they refers your name to the concerned authority then you will get the internship very easily.

You can also apply through your college. Contact the training and placement cell of your college in order to fetch you a recommendation letter and a NOC regarding your request for internship.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter and send it to the HOD of wipro. If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgment letter from them. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college and send it with the letter to the HOD again. After some days you will be called for interview to complete the selection procedure.

Wipro conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. The examination is based on written test, technical interview followed by HR interview.

So, after scoring well in the examination you will be eligible to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?